Now in the beauty blogger world everyone knows about Revlon lip butters and L'Oreal rouge caresse...but the question is 'which is the best?' So I thought I'd do a little comparison between the two for all those not sure which one to go for. So....let battle commence! ;-)
ROUND 1 - Packaging
- Very cute design
- Love the colours on the lids, makes it easier to find the right shade
- Quite sturdy so lid wont fall off
- Simple design
- Sturdy lid so lipstick wont come out
Round 1 Goes To - RevlonROUND 2 - Pigmentation
- Lighter colours not as pigmented
- Darker colours better but still not very strong
- Great pigmentation, better than expected
- Shows up on my lips really well (I have quite pigmented lips)
Round 2 Goes To - L'Oreal
ROUND 3 - Lasting Power
- Lipstick lasted between 3-4 hours depending on the colour
- Did fade on the lips well
- Lasted really well approx 6 hours
- When faded left a lovely stain on the lips
Round 3 Goes To - L'Oreal
ROUND 4 - Price
- Prices are the same, both are £7.99
Round 4 Goes To - Both
ROUND 5 - Moisturising For Lips
- When first applied it feels nice and moisturising on the lips
- Moisturised feeling doesn't last too long
- Provides moisture on lips which lasts a really long time
- Feels very comfortable on the lips
Round 5 Goes To - L'OrealAND THE WINNER IS..........
L'Oreal Rouge Caresse!!!!
Now don't get me wrong I do really like both, the L'Oreal edges out because it lasts longer and I'm the type of person who really can't be bothered to touch up! So if like me you want something which requires less maintenance go for L'Oreal. But if you want something a bit lighter and aren't as bothered about lasting power i.e. something for school or day time wear then go for Revlon.
Hope this has been helpful, let me know your thoughts.
Don't forget to comment and subscribe
Until next time...keep smiling :-)