Tuesday 18 September 2012

Fashion Inspiration


Hi all!

I feel so bad for neglecting my blog for so long, sorry guys. I've recently started a new job and its pretty intense which means less time to research and blog about make-up and beauty! :-(

But I'm back today with a little post about some AMAZING clothes I've seen. Lately I've been seeing Erdem everywhere! The clothes have been on loads of celebs and they are beautiful. Here are some pics, and I'm sure you'll agree.

Here's Emma Watson at a premiere

Kate Middleton on tour

Michelle Williams (this is a few months old but great nonetheless)

The floral theme in the Spring Erdem collection is so pretty, i really think they look so girly but chic and fun. A fab collection.

What do you think?

Don't forget to comment and subscribe
Until next time...keep smiling :-)

4 comments: