Wednesday 14 December 2011

Hello and welcome! :-)

I'm very excited and happy to welcome you. This is a just a little introduction to me and my blog.

I have wanted to start my own blog for a very long time but have always put it off...however recently a lovely colleague at work told me how easy it was...and here I am!

For all out there thinking we really don't need another beauty blog...all I have to say is 1, you can never have too much beauty information...and 2, this blog is a beauty blog with a twist! :-)

This blog will consist of both of my loves...beauty and poetry! It may seem a bit wacky but 'what the hey! I'm gonna do it anyway'. (That's a little rhyme for you all :-D)

Now some background info on me! I am currently working in retail but want a career in law, hence why this blog will be anonymous. I thought long and hard about whether or not to do this and have decided that this is the best way to have my cake and eat it too! Not to worry though, this won't affect this blog. I promise! :-)

So keep a look out for poems and beauty posts!

Till next time...keep smiling x

No comments:

Post a Comment