Saturday 28 July 2012

New YSL logo...

Hi all!

So recently I did a post about how Yves Saint Laurent were changing their same to Saint Laurent Paris (if you haven't read it click here)...well the new logo has been released and I thought you'd like to see the results....




So there we have the new logo. I for one really don't like it at all, I just cant understand why they would mess with such an iconic name and logo. But I guess its something we'll have to get used to!

What are your thoughts on the new logo? Let me know in the comments.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe
Until next time...keep smiling :-)

6 comments:

  1. hi! i nominated you for the Leibster Award :) visit this blog to know more:
    http://pinkyliciousvita.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, thats really sweet of you :-)

      xx

      Delete
  2. I cant believe something like this exists on the internet! Its so true, so honest, and more than that you dont sound like an idiot!
    Hollister

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed back from the bloghop!

    style-comes-from-within.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete