Sunday 17 March 2013

Modern Manicure with a Twist!

Hi all!

Haven't posted a nail look....or anything....in so long. So I'm back today to bring my current nail obsession....nail art/bling! It's a can't resist combo for me. ;-)
 
It was pretty easy to create too:

1- Use a nude base colour
2- Take a black nailpolish (i used one that had a thin applicator) and rather than 1 straight line, create two
     lines meeting at the top of the nail (like an arrow shape)
3- Add some bling (optional...i had to try it!)

I tried to explain it as best I could....I don't think I suceeded but you can see what I mean from the pic below!!



Let me know what you think.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe
Until next time...keep smiling :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris apologies for the very late reply, thank you so much for your lovely comment it means a lot that lovely people such as yourself like my blog.

    And sorry for the lack of posts....but I'm (hopefully) back on track!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these nails! They look really elegant and I love the touch of bling! x
    The Jolly Fashionista

    ReplyDelete