Wednesday 3 July 2013

Paris Couture

Hi all!! Now I know it has been a very long time since I last posted!! I'm sorry work just got crazy and working non stop kinda takes its toll on a person.

However I am back today with a fashion post....Paris Fashion Week 'Haute Couture' to be exact. I adore looking at what these talented designers come up....the wacky the ostentatious and sometimes the down right weird! Well it is couture darling and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Anyhoo, I have to say the designer who caught my eye....and always does...was non other than Elie Saab, I am obsessed with his designs, that man is a creative genius. If you don't know what I'm banging on about check out these exquisite pictures...







 Elie Saab Haute Couture Fall 2013


Elie Saab Haute Couture Fall 2013


Elie Saab Haute Couture Fall 2013

I love the attention to detail, the fabrics and the way they hang and move, the intricate hand details...i could literally go on forever!

I would love to know what you guys think. Are you an Elie Saab fan? Who has been your fav designer at couture week?

Don't forget to comment and subscribe
Until next time...keep smiling :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment