Tuesday 21 February 2012

Haul!

Hi all!

So I've been at it again...buying things I don't need. But I say if we only ever bought things we needed not wanted, life would be very boring!! lol

I placed an order on Cheap Smells.com, they had a limited offer where some Nars products were half price!!!! So how could a girl resist. I also picked up a nail polish I have wanted for ages, but even though I saw quite a few other lovely things I restrained myself! lol. You should check out the website as they have really great deals on loads of things (here) plus all prices include delivery.





So fist thing I got from the site was this beautiful Orly nail polish in the very popular colour 'Rage'. It's just such a pretty rose gold colour and ever since seeing it on a blog a while ago I've wanted it. Can't wait to give it a go and wear my matching rose gold jewellery! :-)


The two Nars products I got were a Nars multiple in Riviera and a Nars single eyeshadow in Galapagos.


Riviera is a beautiful rosy pink colour with a bit of shimmer in it, but not a disco ball, I think it would give a lovely sheen to the cheeks. I chose this colour because although I own loads of pink blushes I don't have many cream ones and none in this colour. Also I can use it on the eyes and lips so can't wait to try it and see how it works.


Galapagos is a beautiful warn chocolate brown with a shed load of gold glitter in it, it's such an amazing colour. I tried to capture the glitter, but it's way prettier in person. I love this shadow because again I don't own anything like this and I can tell it will look great on the lids with some brown liner.


I also picked up 2 clothing items, one from H&M and the other from Zara, and both were such bargains!



I got this pink skater dress from H&M for only £14.99, I think this is such a great price plus the colour is fab, surprisingly I don't have many pink clothes even though I love the colour! And I think this paired with some gold accessories would be a perfect summer look.


I got this brown 100% Cashmere jumper in the Zara sale for £19.99 reduced from £69.99!!! This was a deal too good to be missed and I've wanted something cashmere for ages, its soo soft and comfy. If you like it check out your local Zara, you can probably still pick one up.

Hope you liked my haul. Let me know your thoughts on my purchases. :-)

Don't forget to comment and subscribe
Until next time...keep smiling :-)

15 comments:

  1. Love the NARS products!
    http://www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul,Nars products are amaze<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that style of dress :) x

    http://c-a-tmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think its really girly and flattering :-)

      Delete
  4. Great haul! Love the Nars eyeshadow. I recently purchased my first Nars eyeshadow last week, in Isolde, which is quite similar to your one.

    And a lot of the time the pleasure comes from buying things your don't really need. Naughty but nicexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely little haul. I always forget to post when I've been shopping!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and you should, I love to read haul posts xx

      Delete
  6. Lovely bits, I love H&M staple dresses :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, and at that price you really cant go wrong! :-)
      xx

      Delete
  7. I love both yours bars pieces! Great colours!
    Please check out the Topshop giveaway on my blog
    Www.thefashionskeleton.blogspot.com

    Follow and I'll follow back x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment and I will definetly check out blog :-)

      xxx

      Delete
  8. Thanks! Yeah you cant go wrong with a bit of Zara lol

    :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete